GD300DQ TV Signal Level Meter is designed to provide features which are most widely used
and favored by professionals in CATV industry at the least cost.
It can be used to measure accurately the analogue channels, digital channels efficiently and effectively with high accuracy rate.
Mainly it supports C/N, level, channel power measurement, voltmeter function, spectrum analysis and so on.
Overall, its functions are easy to use and can be used in a wide range of applications.
1. Accurate QAM testing: digital average power, MER, BER
2. Support multiple DVB mode: 16QAM, 32AM, 64QAM, 128QAM, 256QAM
3. Single channel/Frequency simulated power levels testing
4. Video and audio signal power levels testing
5. V/A testing, show the frequency of video and audio, field intensity and power level difference simultaneously.
6. C/N testing, slope testing
7. QAM View includes BER, MER, and constellation
1. Cable modem analysis using Zero span mode provides accurate, in-service power and C/N measurements
2. QAM view option provides complete analysis of digital TV and forward cable modem signals
3. Find ingress fast with Field View option. Cable technicians working in the field can see the reverse path at the head-end
4. Digital QAM carrier demodulation includes 16, 32, 64, 128and 256 QAM constellation display with zoom, average digital power level, bit error rate(BER), and 22 to 39dB modulation error rate (MER).
Analog Power Level Testing
Average value detection
Digital Power Level Testing
Comply with DVB-C/ITU J83-A
Set by user
Power Levels Range
4.8, 20, 40MHz
Power Levels Range
Number of Channels
Note: All the above mentioned technical indexes wholly represent the indoor temperature (25℃).
Li-ion battery (3.7V, 2,000mAh, 5V AC/DC adaptor/charger
Average 6~8 hours (fully charged)
Less than 5 hours
carrying bag, AC/DC adapter, battery, software.