The Ripley Miller Armored Cable Slitter is a professional grade tool ideal for slitting the corrugated copper, steel or aluminum armor layer on Fiber Feeder, Central Tube, Stranded Loose Tube fiber optic cables and other armored cables. The ACS' versatile design allows jacket or shield slitting on non-fiber optic cables as well.
The ACS slits outer polyethylene jacket and armor in one operation; performs longitudinal slitting and circumferential (ringing) for end stripping, the blade rotates 90 degrees by activating blade lever, allowing easy mid-span preparation (ringing and slitting).
- Adjustable from 0.315 in. (8 mm) to 1.125 in. (28.6 mm) cable O.D.
- Adjustable blade depth to 5.5 mm maximum to accommodate different cable jackets
- Cable guide wheel provides cable stability and allows for easier tool movement along the cable
- Rugged anodized aluminum and steel construction
- Cable guide wheel for smaller cable sizes can be ordered separately
- Height: 5 in (127 mm)
- Weight: 10 oz (284 g)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Replacement Blade: CB 251-K (37884)